|This article is a stub. You can help the Dead Trigger Wiki by expanding it.|
|Crossbow||Grenade Launcher||Rocket Launcher||Area‑51 Gun|
|Alien Gun (Dead Trigger 2)|
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||Ray gun|
|Damage||1,344 (on purchase - Mk 7)|
10,752 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Blueprints||Must be purchased to unlock|
? (Not available yet)
Area-51 Pack - 15.86 €
"Origin unknown, deadliness immense, will disintegrate the target in a second."The Alien Gun is a special weapon in Dead Trigger 2 released in the 0.6.0 update.
The Alien Gun can only unlocked via the purchase of th Area-51 pack.
It can only be obtained by buying the Area-51 pack.
Pros & Cons Edit
|High damage, deals splash damage, very high range, projectile moves in a straight line|
|Low rate of fire, low ammo pickup rate, charge up required before every shot|
|Mark 8||825,000||2,688||?||5 Days 12 Hours|
|Mark 9||1,100,000||5,376||?||6 Days 10 Hours|
|Mark 10||1,375,000||10,752||?||6 Days 21 Hours|
- The Alien Gun does not appear to have any sights. Instead, the player looks down the barrel of the gun.
- The Alien Gun appears to be missing a trigger in the display picture.
- The gun makes reference to Area 51, an area in Nevada that is infamous for its UFO legends.
- This weapon has the same functions that the Alien Gun from Dead Trigger has. Noticeable difference is that it does not have a scope anymore.
- In the African Tribal Tour trailer, is revealed that the Resistance calls it as "Imhotep" (which means "he who comes in peace").
- This weapon was originally titled "Area-51 Gun".