|Ithaca||Jackhammer||SPAS||Beneli 828U||KSG||Coach Shotgun|
"Former sports shotgun that excels at long-range zombie elimination. Also one of the finest looking weapons on Earth. "
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Damage||3,840 (on purchase - Mk 8)|
15,360 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire||75 rpm|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 8|
633 to instantly build
The Benelli 828U is an over and under shotgun that doesn't require a purchase from a pack.
The Benelli 828U is one of the strongest shotguns. It is very similar with the Coach Shotgun but with some differences. It is very accurate compared to the Coach Shotgun and Lupara and you don't need to go point blank to make all the pellets hit the target. It is very effective against all special zombies. It can kill a Panzer at 2 or 3 point blank shots. It is also more effective than the Coach Shotgun when used against Kamikazes and Scienfists because it has a longer effective range and tighter bullet spread. However it has some downsides: First, the tight pellet spread prevents killing an entire horde, and second, it has a slow fire rate compared to the other shotguns. And last it has a low ammo count and you can ran out of ammo easily. Despite its shortcomings it's still a powerful weapon for killing special zombies.
Pros & ConsEdit
|Very high damage, Good accuracy, pellets pierce through zombies, Very long range|
|Very low magazine size, low ammo reserve, too accurate to kill hordes|
- This the only break action shotgun that doesn't require a purchase from a pack.
- Smoke dosen't come out of the other side of the barrel while reloading.
- It is the only shotgun that has a range of an assault rifle.
- It has a high blueprint chance.
- It has the lowest fire rate of all the break-action shotguns.
- The real-life counterpart doesn't have as much recoil as It is portrayed to have in-game.
- It has the same moving accuracy with the KSG.