"This head chopping gadget will carve path through zombies with relaxing smoothness."
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Damage||960 (on purchase - Mk 7)|
7,680 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 5 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 7 (to build)
630 to instantly complete
430 to instantly build
The Brain-Mill is a melee weapon that appeared for the first time in Dead Trigger 1 and is now also available in the sequel. It reuses the same model (with some texture changes) and can be now equipped in a slot for melee weapon.
As the description stated, it consists of an engine (probably an outboard motor) which makes sharp blades in front to spin and deal big damage to zombies. It seems to be custom-made, consisting of parts taken from different machines, while all other melee weapons are simply tools or blade weapons that had other purpose before the apocalypse. Its name "Brainmill" also suggests it was created especially for killing zombies.
Unlike the most of melee weapons, the Brainmill needs fuel to power the engine. It means that it can't be used for an infinite time, but its fuel (called "ammo" in game) must be replenished the same way as with firearms, it means by Ammo Boxes, Ammo Chicken or Ammo Bonus Drops.
Pros & Cons Edit
|High attack rate and attack radius|
|Uses fuel, causing ammo drops to be split between three weapons, does not flinch attacking enemies, low damage per hit|
|Mark 7||300,000||960||430||2 Days 12 Hours|
|Mark 8||450,000||1,920||494||3 Days|
|Mark 9||600,000||3,840||557||3 Days 12 Hours|
|Mark 10||750,000||7,680||589||3 Days 18 Hours|
- This is one of the weapons to return from Dead Trigger.
- This weapon, alongside the Chainsaw, are the only melee weapons that use fuel.
- Its textures are different than the textures it uses in Dead Trigger 1, as the engine is now yellow, instead of gray.
- There is print on the left side that reads "Slatina 33". This may be the Brainmill's model/name.
- The Shadowgun insignia can be found on the back of the weapon (seen when attacking).