"A fuel-powered classic. Whether you want to cut down trees or Zombie limbs."
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Damage||2,112 (on purchase - Mk 8)|
8,448 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Gunsmith level||Tech Level 6 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith Level 8 (to build)
? to complete instantly
680 to build instantly
The Chainsaw is a melee weapon, unique because of the fact that it uses fuel to operate, same as the Brainmill. This brings several advantages, such as much higher attack rate than manual melee weapons. It also has a very high damage. The Hammer has even higher damage per hit, but less damage per second, resulting with the Chainsaw causing more overall damage. However, unlike manual melee weapons which have unlimited uses, the Chainsaw requires to be refilled with fuel in order to keep it operating. This is done simply at ammo boxes, or by equipping the Ammo Chicken. It can be considered as a disadvantage that as the Chainsaw shares the ammo bonus with firearms, therefore ammo drops from zombies are split between three different weapons. The Chainsaw is also heavy, leading to slower movement speed when equipped.
Pros & Cons Edit
|Very high attack rate, good range|
|Uses fuel, causing ammo drops to be split with three weapons, does not flinch attacking enemies, very low damage per hit|
|Mark 8||450,000||2,112||494||3 Days|
|Mark 9||600,000||4,224||557||3 Days 12 Hours|
|Mark 10||750,000||8,448||?||3 Days 18 Hours|
- An inscription on the saw blade reads, 'Samurai', a reference to another MADFINGER game.
- This is the second appearance of the Chainsaw in the series, though this model does not have the T-800 moniker.
- Although the chainsaw is listed as a melee weapon, it couldn't be place in the melee weapon slot. However, this has been fixed as of Version 0.3.0.
- The Chainsaw does not create any push force when an enemy is killed.
- There is a little tree/magic tree attached to the chainsaw - many countries use these as air fresheners for cars. It reads "mörder baum" which translated from German to English means "killer tree."