|Colt M4||Winchester||Enfield 303||AK 47|
"The M4 is the bread and butter of the Western arms industry. Designed as the answer to the AK-47, it has less recoil and a sleeker profile."
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||M4 Carbine|
|Unlock rank||Default; starting weapon before update.|
The Colt M4 is an assault rifle in Dead Trigger.
The Colt M4 was the starting weapon the Hero used, and was also the only weapon the player lost. When the Hero lost the Colt, he ran straight into the Gun Shop, where he can purchase the Colt 1911, Scorpion, and re-obtain the Colt M4. The Colt M4 itself handles well, and is initially capable of killing zombies with a few rounds.
The Colt M4 has a front grip, which cannot be removed, though it helps reduce recoil and assists in accuracy. Along with a functional iron sight, a Holographic Sight, both assets help with increasing accuracy. It is an automatic assault rifle, though it takes about three bullets to kill, which, considering its high fire rate, is easy to accomplish and is very fast for the assault rifle category.
It is best used as a primary weapon, considering its strengths, and once fully upgraded, can hold a larger clip, and can deal more damage amongst other things. The M4 has low recoil, which takes a second to adjust to when looking through the sights.
In a nutshell, the Colt M4 is an all-rounder weapon, and all players are capable of using it.
|Tier||Price||Damage||Accuracy||Clip||Range||Starting Ammo||Rank To Unlock|
- There is an engraving on the gun, that says "BORN TO KILL".
- There are 38 tally marks beneath the engraving. This is likely to keep track of how many Zombies the Hero has killed.
- The Colt M4 was the first weapon the player can use in the game.
- This was the only weapon that could be lost.
- The "Colt M4" name is used in the wrong context, as the Colt M4 in real life is a burst fire weapon. The automatic version of the gun in this game should be renamed to "Colt M4A1".
- This is the first weapon that has more than one attachment.
- Prior to the iOS 1.7.0 update, this costs 39.
- The stock is not present in-game. This can be seen when hit while reloading.
- Above the magazine is a plating that reads "PROPERTY OF U.S. GOVT. M4A1 CARBINE CAL 5.56MM M919905".
- This is the only weapon that was drew from above.
|Weapons in Dead Trigger|
|Pistols||Walther P99 • Colt 1911 • Alien Gun|
|Submachine guns||Scorpion • Project 90 • Uzi|
|Rifles||Colt M4 • Winchester • Enfield 303 • AK 47|
|Shotguns||RMGT 870 • Lupara • KSG • Striker • RMGT Tactics|
|Machine guns||Minigun • Lewis • Bren|
|Miscellaneous||Chainsaw T-800 • Brain-Mill • Crossbow • Grenade Launcher|