|Crossbow (Dead Trigger 2)|
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Damage||96 (on purchase - Mk 4)|
6,144 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Fire mode||4-round burst|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 2 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 4 (to build)
107 to instantly build
"Time to go hunting! Just make sure your trophy is really dead before hanging it on the wall."The Crossbow is one of the four exotic weapon in Dead Trigger 2.
The Crossbow is a weapon that fires bolts in a burst of four. It fairs very well when used early on, and does exceptional work against groups of Zombies. It is one of the four Exotic weapon in Dead Trigger 2 and one of the few burst fire weapons in the game. Once the "trigger" is pulled, it automatically fires four piercing bolts. It must be aimed higher to hit long range targets. Against special Zombies, it does significant damage, usually taking less than a drum to force a Panzer to expose its weak spot, and more for a Rager, but getting either in the back will result in increased damage.
It is ideal as a secondary weapon, as its attributes are designed for groups of enemies, but not for single targets. Though its quad-burst firemode can be a nuisance, it is made up for by having a piercing ability that can penetrate through as many zombies as the player can line them up and it can pierce infinitely until the bolt hits an obstacle. The piercing ability works extremely well with Panzers as it only takes less than a clip to make the Panzer expose its weak spot.
Pros & Cons Edit
|Piercing ability of the bolts, allowing to hit more than one zombie, no accuracy loss when moving and shooting|
|Low accuracy, hard to aim at longer ranges because the bolts drop over distance, burst fire may lead to ammo wasting|
- It is one of two golden weapons in Dead Trigger 2, the other being the Desert Eagle.
- The Crossbow has two griffins on its horizontal limbs.
- It has a crucifix on it's right limb, likely a means to repel the "unholy". Strangely, the crucifix appears on the left side in the menu.
- Also on the crucifix, there are three rubies: the one on the top is gold, and the two on the arms are red.
- It has the exact same model as its predecessor, but it is reskinned and has the crucifix.
- Before the version 0.4.0 (January 2014 update), the Crossbow used to have 16 bolts in its clip, 90 in reserve and receive 8-17 bolts upon ammo pickup.
|Weapons of Dead Trigger 2|
|Melee||Wrench • Knife • Crowbar • Chainsaw • Butterfly • Hammer • Machete • Brainmill • Axe • Studded Bat • Katana • Shock Hammer|
|Handgun||CZ 75 • Dual Glock • Desert Eagle • Dual Peacemakers|
|Submachine Gun||MP5K • Dual Uzi • Scorpion EVO • Spagin|
|Shotgun||Ithaca • Jackhammer • SPAS • KSG • Coach Shotgun|
|Rifle||M1 Garand • Winchester 94|