|M‑16||AK 74||M‑4||SCAR||FN 2000||Metal Storm|
"Welcome in the 22th century. Unleash the storm of projectiles able to punch through multiple enemies."
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||Coilgun / Gauss rifle|
|Damage||3,379 (on purchase - Mk 9)|
6,758 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level ? (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 9 (to build)
? to instantly complete
? (not available yet)
Area-51 Pack - 15.86 €
The Metal Storm was first introduced in the 0.6.0 update. As of now, it can only be bought through the Area-51 pack, but it will be available to buy with cash in the future.
The Metal Storm is a powerful weapon, with range near-equivalent to the SCAR, and a special ability to pierce through multiple enemies, making it useful to kill long lines of enemies in a few shots. This weapon, however, if used to kill a single zombie, is ammo inefficient. Its low firecap, combined with low magazine capacity, does not allow it to deal with groups of zombies around the player. It does have higher pickup amounts (1 magazine) compared to Minigun (0.08 the total amount).
It excels particularly in range, with the bullet leaving an orange line to signify the route the bullet took. It has somewhat high visual recoil, and moderate actual recoil. It has same reload animation as the MP5K. The Metal Storm has a very absurd iron sight, and can be inaccurate at times.
Overall, the Metal Storm rises well across the statboard, with range excelling but having a low firecap and magazine.
Pros & Cons Edit
|Piercing ability of the rounds, allowing to hit more than one zombie, good damage, high ammo pickup rate|
|Low rate of fire|
|Mark 8||675,000||1,536||?||4 Days 12 Hours|
|Mark 9||900,000||3,072||?||5 Days 6 Hours|
|Mark 10||1,125,000||6,144||?||5 Days 15 Hours|
- This is the second custom-made weapon in Dead Trigger 2, the first being the Brainmill.
- The Metal Storm may quite possibly be some sort of gauss rifle or coilgun, based on the projectiles and look of the weapon.
- This is one of two piercing weapons, excluding the Sniper Rifle used in the Sentinel Mission. The other one is the Crossbow.
- Its seems that on the side of the ammo clip,there's a cash strapped on it.
- Its also seems that the lower receiver was based on a skorpion evo.