|Grenade Launcher||Rocket Launcher||Type 92||Minigun|
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||M134 Minigun|
|Damage||3,686 (on purchase - Mk 9)|
7,373 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 8 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 9 (to build)
927 to instantly build
"You know what this gun represents - absolute RAMPAGE!"The Minigun is a multi-barrelled machine gun in Dead Trigger 2.
The Minigun is a heavy machine gun that was introduced along with the Europe campaign. It currently has the highest clip size and ammunition of 300 in the game with no reload time. It is a powerful weapon for medium to long-ranged shots especially against zombie hordes (in a single file) due to its excellent recoil and firing rate.
However, the one second delay before the firing of shots, makes it unsuitable for primary usage (close-ranged or single zombie hits). Also despite its high ammunition, the high rapid fire of the weapon causes high wastage of rounds, which means the user has to periodically refill his ammunition.
The Minigun is highly effective against special zombies, with the exception of the Panzer. Despite the high damage rating of the Minigun, it does appear less effective against the front of Panzer's armour suit.
Pros & Cons Edit
|High rate of fire, very large ammo capacity, long range, high accuracy|
|Half a second to spin up barrel to fire, very slow movement speed, burns through ammo quickly due to its high fire rate.|
Tips & Tactics Edit
- Killing single zombies with this gun is wasteful. The user should move around rooms to gather multiple zombies in direct line of sight. Taking out several at a time then becomes straightforward.
- Aim for the legs with short bursts. This gun makes crawlers very easily, allowing you to get a brutality AND a headshot from one zombie.
- The one-second spin up time for the barrels chambers bullets. If you spin up the barrels but don't fire immediately, the next time the trigger is pulled the minigun will fire without needing to spool up the barrels. To exploit this:
- Tap the fire button so that the barrels spin but the gun does not fire. It is a good idea to wait until the barrels stop moving, signifying the end of the animation.
- The next time the fire button is pressed, the gun will fire immediately without needing time to spool up
- After firing, wait for the barrels to stop spinning, as this shows the end of the firing animation/sequence
- After the barrel stops spinning, repeat step 1
- Think of this as a weapon that needs "reloading" after every time you fire it. Spinning up the barrels without firing will ensure the gun fires immediately the next time the trigger is pulled
- The barrels must stop moving before you can spin the barrels without firing.
|Mark||Price||Damage||Gunsmith Level to Unlock||Gold to finish faster||Time|
|Initial Purchase (Mk 9)||1,100,000||3,686||Level 9||927||6 Days 10 Hours|
- It uses the same sounds and animations as the Minigun in Dead Trigger.
- This is one of the heaviest weapons in the game.
- This is one of three weapons in the game that have no reserve ammo, with the others being the Rocket Launcher and the Area-51 Gun
|Weapons of Dead Trigger 2|
|Melee||Wrench • Knife • Crowbar • Chainsaw • Butterfly • Hammer • Machete • Brainmill • Axe • Studded Bat • Katana • Shock Hammer|
|Handgun||CZ 75 • Dual Glock • Desert Eagle • Dual Peacemakers|
|Submachine Gun||MP5K • Dual Uzi • Scorpion EVO • Spagin|
|Shotgun||Ithaca • Jackhammer • SPAS • KSG • Coach Shotgun|
|Rifle||M1 Garand • Winchester 94|