|Type 92||Minigun||MAC M1913||Lewis|
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||M134 Minigun|
|Damage||3,686 (on purchase - Mk 9)|
7,373 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 8 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 9 (to build)
927 to instantly build
"You know what this gun represents - absolute RAMPAGE!"The Minigun is a multi-barrelled machine gun in Dead Trigger 2.
The Minigun is a heavy machine gun that was introduced along with the Europe campaign. It currently has the highest clip size and ammunition of 300 in the game with no reload time. It is a powerful weapon for medium to long-ranged shots especially against zombie hordes (in a single file) due to its excellent recoil and firing rate.
However, the one second delay before the firing of shots, makes it unsuitable for close-range targets and the early rounds of the Arena. Despite its high ammunition, the high rate of fire of the Minigun causes ammunition to be depleted quickly, so usage alongside an Ammo Chicken is recommended.
It is inefficient at taking out single normal zombies, so grouping zombies is recommended. If the Minigun spun up but did not fire, the next trigger pull will not require any spin up.
The Minigun is highly effective against special zombies alongside regular zombies. Despite the high damage rating of the Minigun.
Pros & Cons Edit
|High rate of fire, range and accuracy, very large ammo capacity, does not reload|
|At least one spin up required before firing, very slow movement speed|
|Mark 9||1,100,000||3,686||927||6 Days 10 Hours|
|Mark 10||1,375,000||7,373||985||6 Days 21 Hours|
- It uses the same sounds and animations as the Minigun in Dead Trigger.
- This is one of the heaviest weapons in the game.
- This is one of three weapons in the game that have no reserve ammo, with the others being the Rocket Launcher and the Area-51 Gun.
- This is the only gun that is unaffected by the zoom feature.
- There is a trick to avoid the spooling of the barrel if in a tough situation. Before going in, quickly press and let go of the fire button. This will cause the barrel to spool once, then you can press and hold to instantly fire without the wait.