- "The Project 90 is a UFO on the battleground. Made of light alloys, equipped with a high-capacity chamber and a recoil-motor. There's no better option for hi-tech killing."
- —Game Description
- "The Project 90 is a prototype made from light, heat resistant alloys, equipped with a high-capacity chamber and no-recoil comfort system. There's no better option for flashy, hi-tech killing."
- —Game Description
|☣ Gun Statistics ☣|
|Rank to Unlock:|
The Project 90 is a submachine gun.
The Project 90, or the P90, is a submachine gun. It is the second submachine gun to be unlocked in the Shop, and is the most superior of the three in almost every way. It is a submachine gun, therefore has a great rate of fire and clip capacity. It is capable of killing walkers with little effort.
It is very stable, with little to no recoil, and is best at killing mobs of walkers. However, at longer distances its accuracy falls short as bullet spread can be a significant issue. Its large clip, high damage, and most of all, its rate of fire, makes this a good weapon for killing zombies.
It is best used as a secondary, due to its high rate of fire and small range. It is extremely effective with its maximized clip, making for a great backup.
Players need to note that even though the starting ammunition may seem a lot, he/she can burn through the ammo surprisingly quickly, due to the P90's high rate of fire.
|Tier||Price||Damage||Accuracy||Clip||Range||Starting Ammo||Rank to unlock|
- It is based off of the FN-P90.
- Prior to the iOS 1.7.0 update, this cost 49.
- In real life, the FN-P90 is a personal self defense weapon.
|Guns of Dead Trigger|
|Pistols||Walther P99 • Colt 1911 • Alien Gun|
|Submachine guns||Scorpion • Project 90 • Uzi|
|Rifles||Colt M4 • Winchester • Enfield 303 • AK 47|
|Shotguns||RMGT 870 • Lupara • KSG • Striker • RMGT Tactics|
|Machine guns||Minigun • Lewis • Bren|
|Miscellaneous||Chainsaw T-800 • Brain-Mill • Crossbow • Grenade Launcher|
|The current weapons are updated with the most recent update.|