|M‑16||AK 74||M‑4||SCAR||FN 2000||Metal Storm|
"US Army proven combat assault rifle. Deadly and precise."
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||FN SCAR-H CQC|
|Damage||768 (on purchase - Mk 7)|
6,144 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 5 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 7 (to build)
650 to instantly complete
|Price|| 450,000 |
589 to instantly build
The SCAR is a unique weapon among the other assault rifles. It has very high damage, range and accuracy. Its Holographic sight allows precise aiming even at long distances. However, it has a low rate of fire and a small magazine, containing only 22 rounds. Along with just 110 spare ammo, the player can run out of ammo quickly, so find a source of ammunition.
The SCAR serves mainly as a long-range weapon. Unlike other assault rifles, running and "spraying" at short ranges is not very effective. It is more suitable for a marksman, as an effective tactic is to find a good spot and take down zombies at long range, one after another, using single, precise shots or short, controlled bursts. Against the special zombies, however, its high damage and decent rate of fire make it ideal for the Kamikaze.
Pros & Cons Edit
|High damage, range and accuracy|
|Small magazine size and low reserve ammo, slow rate of fire|
- There's a camouflage consisting of grey and white hexagons on the side of the SCAR. It is similar to some modern camouflages consisting of geometric shapes used nowadays for urban combat.
- Above the magazine, there is a word "Zombies" engraved, and under it a set of tally marks, presumably one engraving for each Zombie killed with this weapon.
- The teaser trailer showed the SCAR's old ammunition sizes with a 30 round magazine and 220 reserve ammunition.
- The SCAR and M-4 appear to have the same holographic sight.
- The SCAR's HUD icon shows it having a grip attached to it, but in actual gameplay it doesn't.
- There's no blowback action on the gun.