|Six Feet Under|
|Objective:||Get out of the underground|
Six Feet Under is the second mission of USA campaign in Dead Trigger 2.
|Spoiler warning: This page contains major plot details, read at your own risk!|
- Get out of the underground
- Kill zombies near the door
- Follow the survivor
- Wait for the survivor
- Defend until the gate opens
- Continue by the stairs
The mission starts right after the events of the first mission. The player starts in a short hallway. At the end of the hallways, there is a room with a zombie that must be killed by Wrench. When that's done, doors on the other side of the room open. They lead to the underground garage where several zombies are banging on the door. The player must walk close to the concrete barrier. An infobox appears, telling the player how to use firearms. The next objective is to kill all zombies at the door, using CZ 75. During that, a woman shouting can be heard from the other side of the door. When all zombies are killed, it's revealed that it's Tara.
Tara: "Glad to see you here. I've been stuck here for ages. Follow me, I know a shortcut"
The player then continues trough the garage with Tara until more zombies are encountered.
Tara: "Shit! Watch out!"
After killing the zombies, the door in front of the player and Tara closes.
Tara: "Damn, it's closed! Hold on!"
Tara attempts to open the door, using the panel next to it when more zombies start to come. The player must defend her until the door is open. (An option to choose between autofire and manual fire is offered by the game at this moment).
Tara: "Allright, let's go"
There are stairs behind the gate and at the top of them another door. That's where the mission ends.
- First four missions of USA campaign were completely changed in 0.6.0 update, including this one.
- Although the player isn't supposed to use the pistol until certain point of the mission, it can be equipped right at the start of the mission and used to kill the first zombie. However, the crosshair isn't visible until the player is told by the game to use the pistol, so shooting without autofire can be a bit tricky.