|Grenade Launcher||Rocket Launcher||Type 92||Minigun|
- "Japanese heavy machine gun. No one can stand such a shower of bullets, right?"
- —Game Description
Type 92 is one of two heavy machine guns, with the other being the Minigun. One might be disappointed about the huge amount of blueprints required to unlock this weapon, however, the Type 92 is worth the wait. Compared to other automatic weapons, such as assault rifles, it offers a significantly bigger magazine and ammo capacity, longer effective range and high damage. Zombies become stronger and stronger over time, however, due to its great ammo capacity, range, damage and automatic fire mode, it can remain sufficient for a longer time than other weapons.
However, there are also disadvantages when using this weapon. Its portability is very low. Along with its low portability, it has the slowest fire rate of all automatic weapons, except for the Jackhammer. The recommended use of this gun is for medium to long ranges against large hordes of zombies, where most guns lose damage due to its range. A good weapon to pair the Type 92 with is a submachine gun, because it's light and more suitable for close range fighting.
Pros & ConsEditLarge magazine capacity and ammo reserve, high damage, long range
Slow movement speed, low rate of fire, slow reload speed, takes up a large portion of the screen
- This gun has the same reloading sound as the Bren, but at a slower pace.
- This gun has the same rate of fire as the Dual Glock.
- The menu pictures of the Type 92 show it with an ammo belt box while it lacks those in-game. Instead, it uses modified rifle magazines that are inserted into the chamber; this is probably because they did not want those playing the game to have to wait at least ten seconds for the ammo to be replenished.
- A Shadowgun: Deadzone insignia can be seen on the side of the gun while reloading.
- It is unknown how Kyle can carry this weapon on his own; in real life, the Type 92 needs at least a crew of three men to carry the gun. A likely theory is that Kyle is using a version that is of lighter weight (meaning likely lower caliber), thus explaining why the rounds do not have as dramatic of an effect on zombies as they would have with a standard Type 92.
|Guns of Dead Trigger 2|
|Melee||Wrench • Knife • Crowbar • Chainsaw • Butterfly • Hammer • Machete • Brainmill • Axe • Studded Bat|
|Handgun||CZ 75 • Dual Glock • Desert Eagle • Dual Peacemakers|
|Submachine Gun||MP5K • Dual Uzi • Scorpion EVO • Spagin|
|Shotgun||Ithaca • Jackhammer • SPAS • KSG • Coach Shotgun|
|Rifle||M1 Garand • Winchester 94|
|The current weapons are updated with the most recent update.|