|Grenade Launcher||Rocket Launcher||Type 92||Minigun|
|☣ Weapon Statistics ☣|
|Based on:||Type 92 Heavy Machine Gun|
|Damage||864 (on purchase - Mk 7)|
6,912 (fully upgraded - Mk 10)
|Rate of fire|
|Gunsmith level||Tech level 5 (blueprint reveal)|
Gunsmith level 7 (to build)
800 to instantly complete
589 to instantly build
"Japanese heavy machine gun. No one can stand such a shower of bullets, right?"The Type 92 is a machine gun listed under Heavy Weapons class in Dead Trigger 2.
Type 92 is one of two heavy machine guns, with the other being the Minigun. One might be disappointed about the huge amount of blueprints required to unlock this weapon, however, the Type 92 is worth the wait. Compared to other automatic weapons, such as assault rifles, it offers a significantly bigger magazine and ammo capacity, longer effective range and high damage. Zombies become stronger and stronger over time, however, due to its great ammo capacity, range, damage and automatic fire mode, it can remain sufficient for a longer time than other weapons.
However, there are also disadvantages when using this weapon. Its portability is very low. Along with its low portability, it has the slowest fire rate of all automatic weapons, except for the Jackhammer. The recommended use of this gun is for medium to long ranges against large hordes of zombies, where most guns lose damage due to its range. A good weapon to pair the Type 92 with is a submachine gun, because it's light and more suitable for close range fighting.
Pros & Cons Edit
|Large magazine capacity and ammo reserve, high damage, long range|
|Slow movement speed, low rate of fire, slow reload speed, takes up a large portion of the screen|
|Mark||Price||Damage||Gold to finish faster||Time|
|Initial Purchase (Mk 7)||450,000||864||589||3 Days 18 Hours|
|First Upgrade (Mk 8)||675,000||1,728||684||4 Days 12 Hours|
|Second Upgrade (Mk 9)||900,000||3,456||779||5 Days 6 Hours|
- This gun has the same reloading sound as the Bren, but at a slower pace.
- This gun has the same rate of fire as the Dual Glock.
- The menu pictures of the Type 92 show it with an ammo belt box while it lacks those in-game. Instead, it uses modified rifle magazines that are inserted into the chamber. This is probably because they did not want the reloading time for the gun in-game to be ten seconds long, which would have been the time it takes for the gun to reload should an ammo belt box be used.
- A Shadowgun: Deadzone insignia can be seen on the side of the gun while reloading.
- It is unknown how Kyle can carry this weapon on his own; in real life, the Type 92 needs at least a crew of three men to carry the gun. A likely theory is that Kyle is using a version that is of lighter weight (meaning likely lower caliber), thus explaining why the rounds do not have as dramatic of an effect on zombies as they would have with a standard Type 92. This could also explain why the Type 92 uses a modified rifle magazine instead of an ammo belt box, since the lighter rounds do not require an ammo belt box to be contained.
|Weapons of Dead Trigger 2|
|Melee||Wrench • Knife • Crowbar • Chainsaw • Butterfly • Hammer • Machete • Brainmill • Axe • Studded Bat • Katana • Shock Hammer|
|Handgun||CZ 75 • Dual Glock • Desert Eagle • Dual Peacemakers|
|Submachine Gun||MP5K • Dual Uzi • Scorpion EVO • Spagin|
|Shotgun||Ithaca • Jackhammer • SPAS • KSG • Coach Shotgun|
|Rifle||M1 Garand • Winchester 94|